Friday, December 12, 2014

October 20 - Such good kids

These kids are absolutely the best. They don't always like to hang out with grandma down at the little house on center street, but they entertain themselves one way or the other when I'm distracted with my fun projects for the day. This was really a good feeling once that old back porch was torn off. I don't know why it gave me the heebie jeebies so bad, but it was like a breath of fresh air. I love that old wood back there, I don't think it would hold up too good through the winter so we'll have to cover it over a bit until we decide what to do about siding.

And there's that stump. My nemesis. On this day we were still friends and I was thinking that it might be fun to cover it over good with polyurethane and use it on a back patio. I'm really glad Roger was wise enough to see beyond my wild craft dreams and squelch them before they became nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment